I’m looking for an organizational systems superstar
This is a long-term subcontractor position.
You will handle:
formatting newsletter in mailchimp
creating + editing images
posting content [blogs, social media + podcast]
setting up systems for clients through various tools
create screencast tutorials
customer service emails/communication
purchasing + mailing gifts to clients
reach out to influencers
research websites to guest post
research podcasts to appear on
identifying potential guests for podcast
preparation for launches
set up, monitor + manage affiliates
client onboarding + client management
creating swipe files + templates custom for clients
Tools you should be familiar with:
Facebook Power Editor
YOU MUST POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALITIES
1. You are detail oriented + organized.
2. You can spell. Seriously. Spell check has failed me many of days.
3. You adore systems + playing with new tools.
4. You are OBSESSED with customer experience & comm
5. You are good at :
Creating spreadsheets + analyzing data
6. You are amazingly awesome at :
Managing calendars + schedulers
Organizing ideas into concrete plans
7. You are ultra-organized, heaven on earth for you is the container store.
8. You are internet and tech savvy and know how to consult G (google).
9. You are NOT interested in building your own business. Working behind the scenes makes you feel like Shonda Rhimes, in directing America’s faves.
10. You aren’t annoyed that this is a long list of qualities and you have read every word. Including the next quality.
11. You are still paying attention and know that you need to include a link to your favorite Beyonce song [emails without this will be ignored].
12. It would be really cool if you also love pop-culture and Scandal.
$20 -$25 an hour
Initially looking for you to work 30 - 40 hours a month
You can be located anywhere, I’m in VA on EST, but your proximity isn’t a concern if you can get the work done.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR NEW BOSS:
I’m organized. Most days.
I take action fast and you should too.
I hate repeating myself. I’m very clear when giving instructions so just pay attention.
I’m blunt + honest.
I’m an extrovert who swings from talking a lot to listening + assessing you.It’s all the psychology training that I’ve had.
Speaking of my training, I have a non-profit organization, that I may need you on rare occasions to do research for, schedule travel and revamp forms.
I prefer fast turnaround time for communication. Once a month, we'll have a quick 15 minute verbal chat.
HOW TO APPLY
1.Your email title should say, “Girls run the world ” (any other email subject will be rejected).
2. Tell me why you geek out about systems, tools and marketing.
3. Tell me your rates - package or hourly.
3. Tell me what blogs you read religiously and why.
4. Attach, or include in the body of the email, your VA experience, references, a link to your website, blog or portfolio.
5. Tell me why this position interests you.
6. Tell me why – with details – you want to work for me.
If helping me run the world sounds like fun, email email@example.com.
I can’t wait to hear from you!