It’s that time of year again...planning time!!! There's something magical about pen and paper. Despite all the electronic calendars and planning tools, I love to pull out my notebook and brain dump then enter everything into my planner. After it's in my planner, I add it to google calendar/fantastical.
This is the time of year where you start preparing for the holidays and planning your profits for next year. This is also the time when you go out and get/order the planner that is going to help you manage your goals and make profits.
Here are the ten best planners for women for 2017! Despite numbering, these are in no order of how amazing they are:
1. Erin Condren Life Planner [$50 - $65] The Erin Condren Life Planner are the Beyonce of the #planneradict world. Let me warn you there is a cult like following with Erin Condren. They take glam planning (stickers and all things pretty) to a new level. You can either go with the 18-month option or the 12 month option. The 2017 versions have a choice of a horizontal, hourly, or vertical weekly layout with choices of a neutral black and white muted palette or bring on the colors palette.
The inspirational quotes throughout the planner are motivating. I love the options for customizing the covers, with the option of changing them out as often as you want. Erin Condren introduced Deluxe planners that are beyond gorgeous with thick motivating covers and two different monthly planners.
You didn’t hear this from me, but the new monthly planners are GAME CHANGERS! You can go minimalist or deluxe, either way, you are going to be able to plan and track efficiently. Click here to save $10
2. Inkwell Press Livewell Planner [$54]: THE planner for women, well at least that’s what the tagline says. The Inkwell Livewell Press Planner has a focus on goal setting and execution. There is a section in the front for planning out your yearly goals and a place for you to reflect on the month you just completed, as well as plan for the next month. *jaw drop* yes girl yes. There are motivational quotes on the mission (planning) boards. It’s very functional in addition to beautiful. The paper quality is unlike any planner on the market, very thick and luxurious. The Inkwell Press Livewell Planner has two options for the weekly layout, depending on your preference. So many amazing features.They offer inserts [$30] for ring bound A5 planners and quarterly planner books [current price not listed - goes on sale 11/10]. Click here to save $10 on Inkwell Press.
3. Daily Greatness Business Planner [$44.95]:
The Daily Greatness Business Planner was designed with today’s #girlboss in mind. It was created by a small business woman, which explains how she knew to include ALL the things you will need to develop and streamline your business goals. There are weekly check-ins, 90 day check-ins, and a yearly check-in to hold you accountable and committed. The Daily Greatness Business Planner is full of inspirational sayings and the pre-face is very encouraging in addition to helping you learn how to develop strategy and goals. It’s undated and includes a social media tracker, finance tracker and budget worksheets. Click here to save 10%
4. Get to Workbook [$55]:The Get to Workbook is a daily planner + goal setting workbook designed to help you make progress on your big goals by taking things one day at a time. Each month has a goal and reflection page. One thing I really love about the Get to Workbook planner is the project planning pages [breaking down big projects to reduce overwhelm] for each month.
5. Simplified Planner [$58]: The Simplified Planner was created to “help women focus on what matters most by building simplicity and joy intentionally into their lives.” The Simplified Planner includes motivational quotes throughouts, an hourly view of your day from 7 am - 7 pm. In addition to you to-do’s for the day.
6. Michaels Recollections Planner [$19.99-$29.99]:
Do you see that cute unicorn? These babies have broken the internets. Why, might you ask? One word...
These are a duplicate of the Erin Condren Life Planner. Recollection also created personal ring bound planners which are dupes to Kikki- K and Filofax. [Word on the street is they will be releasing A5 size in December 2016] But you didn't hear that from me.
Now back to these spiral planners, they come in a variety of removable/interchangeable covers, there are two formats: vertical or horizon. Very similar to the Queen B of planners. In addition to 12-month planners, there are fitness, goal setting, pregnancy, wedding and meal planners. The planners can be purchased online or at your local Michaels stores. Download their mobile app for coupons to save a few coins.
7. Happy Planner [$24.99-$34.99]: I see so many rave reviews about the Happy Planner that I had to include it in this years round up. There are soooooo many covers to choose from. It features an arc bound system and is very customizable. You can purchase a full kit or buy individual inserts based on how you like to plan. The best thing that I have seen is that this is sold in local craft stores, so I would recommend waiting for that good ole 50% off coupon from Michaels, JoAnnes or Hobby Lobby. There are two layout options: horizontal and vertical. Additionally, there are three sizes to choose from: mini, classic and big.
8.Start Planner [$60-$68]: The Start Planner AKA Hustle Planner is the planner that has EVERYTHING you would think you need to get organized plus more.
You are able to develop mini goals and big picture goals; while checking in on your health planning, fitness plan, water consumption, and caloric intake. There’s a section for meal planning, grocery lists, food budgets, financial planning and budgeting. In addition to your day to day to do’s. There is also a business edition of this planner which has social media, branding and mileage sections in addition to the awesome features in the other Hustle Planners.
9. Happiness Planner [$59]: The Happiness Planner focuses on happiness and gratitude instead of productivity like most planners. It teaches you to focus on positive thinking, affirmations, mindfulness and self-development. The psychologist in me couldn’t leave this one off the list. The covers are beautiful, yet simple.
There are guided thoughts daily, monthly and yearly reflections, inspirational quotes throughout. The Happiness Planner features a happiness roadmap for you to integrate in your life and create the changes you want to see and pinpoint your focus for each month and day. There’s two 12 month options [June-July. January-December] and a 100 day undated option. The Happiness Planner is journal + Iyanla fix my life + planner goodness. While waiting on The Happiness Planner, download these printables to start 2017 off prosperous.
10.Visionary Journal [$55]: The Visionary Journal is a combination of a vision board, task manager and day planner. There is a system that it takes you through to set up your goals and strategize to achieve them throughout the year with monthly breakdowns. I really love the areas for brainstorming, mind mapping, and prompts on why these goals are important for you. Of course, the Visionary Journal has a section for you to create your vision board within the planner. The calendar is not pre-dated, so you are able to begin at any time.
Share these wonderful planners for 2017 with your fave biz besties:
1. Erin Condren Life Planner
2. Inkwell Press Live Well Planner
3. Daily Greatness Business Planner
4. Get to Workbook
5. Simplified Planner
6. Michaels Recollection Spiral Planner
7. Happy Planner
9. The Happiness Planner
10. Visionary Journal
May your year be profitable and productive!
P.S. - Here are the best planners for 2016, with a few different planners, check it out!